PlusComms is working to supply Hosting Services in California in the very near future. The site is one of the most secure in the US and provides huge pricing benefits. Early customers can expect very beneficial pricing. The site is constructed with thick concrete walls and ceiling to withstand nearby nuclear blasts. It has fiber connectivity and optional microwave backup is available. It is also suitable for a wide range of satellite services and already supports a 100 foot (30m) satellite dish. The site is located in a quiet country region with vineyards surrounding the site. The site will have staff available for support. Services are expected to be available by second quarter of 2012. Site availability will be subject to financing.
- The facility is built to military specifications.
- Designed to withstand a nearby 5 megaton nuclear blast.
- High security on private paved road with 8’ high barbed wire fencing.
- Multiple use permit from Monterrey County (supports Satellite Communications).
- Construction up to 120,000 square feet is possible on 10 acre site (that includes current 4.5 acre Earth Station complex).
- Roof is relatively new
- Fiber Optic cabling to site
- Satellite Bands:FCC licensed to uplink and downlink in C-band. Can directly broadcast via Satellite to Australia,South Pacific,Asia,South America,the Caribbean and the entire United States.
- Power 12,000V/3 Phase
- UPS with Battery battery backup.
- Ceilings are 20’ high.
- Temporary accommodation is available
- Suitable for Dark Site / Recovery site / Data Backup site.
This site is ideal for disaster recovery and is easily accessible by road. Located less than 150 miles by road south of San Francisco this site is ideal for those considering value and security.
It is also possible to lease space for your own building or alternatively we can provide partitioning for your equipment and access for your staff.
Contact us immediately to discuss the possibilities. firstname.lastname@example.org +61 2 9559 2299